Dear NeuGlow patients,
As you are aware, the Singapore Government has announced to move to Phase 2 as our local community spread of Covid-19 has stabilised. Hence, we will be resuming our aesthetic services from this Friday 19 June 2020 onward. NeuGlow staff and doctors will be taking precautionary measures to ensure the safety and health of all patients. For this reason, our staff will attend to you in the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE). This may include the wearing of surgical masks, face shields, and where appropriate, gloves, caps and gowns. We seek your understanding that this is part of our efforts to keep the clinic a safe place for our patients to visit.
We have also implemented measures and protocols at the clinic and treatment rooms to ensure the safety of our patients.
- We disinfect all the surfaces and equipment after every procedure.
- We use disposable sheets for patient couches and blankets are provided for individual usage only.
- Common touch surfaces like door handles, table tops, counter tops, iPad, water dispenser etc are cleaned every 2 hours.
- Brochures, magazines and other paraphernalia have been removed to reduce the spread of fomites.
- Hand washing is done before and after every treatment. We also encourage regular hand-washing every 2 hours
- We will be introducing teleconsultation as a service and patients may request for it as this will reduce their waiting time in the clinic. Please contact Li Ying @96384569 for more information.
- Skin care products and medication can also be arranged to be delivered to your doorstep.
Thank you for your co-operation and your support. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. #SgUnited #StaySafe #StayHealthy